terms and conditions
1. The title of the prize draw shall be the YMCA Edinburgh Fundraiser Prize Draw.
2. The promoter of the prize draw is: Design Exchange (Scotland) CIC, Unit 32/33 Ocean Terminal, 98 Ocean Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 4AD. Company Number - SC487439
3. This prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 18 years.
4. Entries via agents or third parties are not permitted.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw, but a minimum donation of £2 is required to the YMCA Just Giving page.
6. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. To be eligible for entry into the prize draw, entrants must donate to the YMCA Edinburgh, through the Just Giving page provided. Anonymous donations are gratefully received but please be aware that to be eligible to win one of the prizes you must provide your contact details. .
8.Donations will be possible for the first draw announcement on Monday the 4th May. From that point on 10 names will be drawn as winners of 10 prizes every week until the prize fund is depleted. The draw will be made on a Friday afternoon and donations made up until midday of each Friday will be eligible for that week's draw. Any donations coming after the cut off point will be rolled into the following week’s draw. Participants are able to enter each week’s prize draw by making a new donation.
9. Ten prizes shall be awarded to ten winning entrants at the end of each week until the end of the depletion of the prize fund.. The prize draw winners will be selected at random and announced on Friday afternoon on the facebook and twitter profiles of both Design Exchange Scotland and the YMCA Leith. .
10. The prize will be drawn from one of the 10 items available for the weekly prize draw, we will select one person at random, for each prize until all 10 are given out for that week. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
11. Design Exchange (Scotland) CIC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12. The Design Exchange (Scotland) CIC will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered. Due to the current covid-19 situation, there may be delays to when each prize item can be delivered.
13. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the Scottish Design Exchange will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for doing so.
14. By entering into this prize draw, the winner agrees to the use of their name on our social media pages – Facebook, Instagam and Twitter to announce the prize has been won.
15. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The Design Exchange (Scotland) CIC’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering, this prize draw, entrants release and hold harmless Design Exchange (Scotland) CIC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability and any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this promotion to the extent permitted by law.
18. The Design Exchange (Scotland) CIC reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Design Exchange (Scotland) CIC’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants via social media as soon as possible by Design Exchange (Scotland) CIC.
19. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.